This “day of coordination” package is for the bride and groom who want to do the planning themselves but want help during those final months.
We will work with you a few months before your wedding to understand all planning that has been accomplished thus far and can make referrals to vendors if necessary. We will manage the last minute details with all of your vendors, finalize contracts, develop and manage your wedding timeline, and orchestrate your rehearsal and wedding day.
When you hire us, here is what you get
- initial meet and greet which can take place whenever you’re ready
- 2 months prior to your wedding we will meet to review details, determine a final to-do list, review current contracts and begin compiling data for your master timeline
- 1 month prior to your wedding I am available to review and gather final contracts and make sure we have contact information for everyone.
- the week of your wedding I will be reaching out to vendors to introduce myself as their new point of contact, ensure everything is on track and gather their day-of contact information as needed.
- send out the master timeline to your vendors and anyone in your wedding party or family members who should have a copy
- controlling the setup of all the aspects of the ceremony
- discrete orchestration of all aspects of the ceremony
- coordination of the reception set up, such as escort cards, menu, table numbers and other
- coordination of the reception details and checking all the helpers and vendors
- assistance through the whole day to make sure everything goes perfect and to fix any potential problems
- end of night tasks: Ensure guests have cabs, gifts are brought to the appropriate car, any personal belongings aren’t left behind, etc.